PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
Small Children’s is approx age 3-5. Please read return policy below.
This listing is for fitted pocket filter masks. For every 2 masks purchased, I will donate 1 to healthcare/essential workers and immunocompromised population.
Masks will be restocked as fast as I can. I will list only what is available and ready to ship at this time.
- CHILDREN UNDER 3 should not use face coverings or masks. No children of any age should be left unattended with masks, sleep in masks, or put in the carseat with a mask.
- These are cloth face coverings as the CDC has recommended.
These are NOT proven to reduce your risk of getting sick and are not meant to replace N95 or medical grade masks, but our government is asking us to wear them as a last resort. Health care workers are using them as a last resort or to place their disposable mask in when being asked to reuse them over and over. Our county has required masks everytime we are in public and these will serve perfectly.
CDC Recomendations, those who SHOULD NOT Wear a Mask:
- Children under age 2
- Anyone who has trouble breathing
- Anyone who is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove a mask without assistance
- Adult masks will have wire nose pieces, children’s will not
- All masks are pocket masks and for better filtration you should place some sort of filter inside . Some people are using non woven fabric, coffee filters, paper towels, etc. I don’t have information on what is most effective, but there is a lot of good info out there if you simply google.
- Lining & Elastic: Color and type may vary from photo. It is hard to get supplies right now and I am doing the best with what I have.
- Masks cannot be returned or exchanged. Due to COVID and the health risk , I can not process returns or exchanges on face masks. The sizes are “standard” to common patterns, but I cannot know if they will fit every person inside that range.
CURRENTLY SHIPPING TO US ONLY